At the gates of Yvelines, 60 kilometers from Paris, near the forest of Rambouillet, a charming guest house, in a quiet park of 2500 m².
An outbuilding for your comfort, with its double bed, chemi6née, a kitchen / bar and a bathroom.
Ideal for 2 people.
A garden is at your disposal to enjoy the park, the birdsong and the scent of roses.
This room is the starting point for superb hiking, horseriding and cycling.
Halfway between Chartres and Rambouillet, cultural and historical sites to visit:
- Palace of Versailles and its park
- Chartres Cathedral and old town
- The house of Claude Monet at Giverny
- Château de Maintenon aqueduct and its Vauban
- The Rambouillet forest and its
- Castle of Diane de Poitiers at Anet
- Royal Chapel of Dreux
- Nogent le Roi Chateau and its park
To practice equestrian activities, golf, canoeing on the Eure and a nautical center of the lake Ecluzelles.